The Contacts tool is a great place to post your contact information, your teaching assistant’s contact info, and any other profiles. Contact cards can all be displayed in a list or organized in folders such as Teaching Assistants and Guest Lecturers.
Adding the Contact Tool to your Course Menu
- In your course menu click the + icon at the top left and click Tool Link.
- Enter a name for the tool.
- Select Contacts from the dropdown menu.
- Check the checkbox to make the tool available to students.
- Click Submit.
Creating a Contact
- From the contacts page, click Create Contact.
- Enter the contact’s name and email.
- Additional information such as phone number, office location and hours, notes, image, and website are optional.
- When you are ready to publish, select Yes under the Make the Profile Available setting.
- Click Submit