Setting the Row Header
- Highlight the row that will serve as the header.
- Click the Table Row Properties Icon.
- Select Header from the Row Type Drop Down Box and click Update.
Setting a Column Header
- Click anywhere in the cell that you would like to make a column header.
- Click the Table Cell Properties Icon.
- Select Header from the Cell Type Drop Down Box and click Update.
NOTE: You must repeat these steps for each cell that will serve as a column header.
Setting a Table ID & Summary
- Right click anywhere in the table and click Table Properties.
- Click the Advanced Tab.
- Enter an ID and Summary.