The Video Everywhere feature allows both students and instructors to upload videos anywhere the content editor is used. A Google account is required to use this feature as videos are uploaded to YouTube with an unlisted privacy setting. If your school provides you with a Google Apps (GAFE) account that account can be used as long as YouTube is enabled.
- From the content editor, click the webcam icon ().
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Click Record from Webcam.
- If prompted, allow Blackboard to use your webcam.
- Click Start Recording to begin recording. When finished, click Stop Recording.
- If you are satisfied with your video click Upload. To redo your video click Start Over. To cancel click Cancel.
- Click Insert to embed the video into the content editor.