The Regent’s University London is hosting a MOOC on the 12 educational apps you should know about.
Excerpt from 12 Apps of Christmas:
Twelve Apps of Christmas is an online programme, run through this Blackboard Open Education site. It is tailored for academic staff (lecturers, librarians, student support staff and others) at Regent’s University London. We will be covering the basics and some more advanced tips on using 12 educational apps. However, if you are from a different institution or do not work in Higher Education at all, you are welcome to join the course.
- Day One – 4th December: Blackboard Mobile Learn
- Day Two – 5th December: Padlet
- Day Three – 8th December: QR Reader
- Day Four – 9th December: Instapaper
- Day Five – 10th December: Poll Everywhere
- Day Six – 11th December: Wunderlist
- Day Seven – 12th December: Prezi
- Day Eight – 15th December: Dragon Dictation
- Day Nine – 16th December: MyScript Memo
- Day Ten – 17th December: SimpleMind+
- Day Eleven – 18th December: Turnitin
- Day Twelve – 19th December: Track Santa!