Do your students have to make an appointment to meet with you? Go online! Google Calendar Appointments Slots allow your students to schedule an appointment with you during your preset time slot.
Creating the Appointment Slots
- From your Google Calendar, create your office hours event and select Appointment Slots. Enter your appointment name, calendar, and appointment type.
- Click Edit Details to provide additional information, such as a location and description.
- Share the calendar’s appointment link with your students.
NOTE: Guest scheduling isn’t available. All users will need to signin with their Google Account.
Canceling a Single Appointment event
- From the main Google Calendar page, click the slot you want to cancel.
- Click the Delete button.
- Click Only this instance.
Signing up for an Office Hour Slot (For Students)
- Select your requested appointment time slot.
- If required, provide a location and description. Click Save.
To Cancel an Appointment (For Students)
- From the main Google Calendar page, click your appointment.
- Click the Cancel appointment button.