The EasyBib Google Drive add-on provides an easy way for students to create a bibliography all within their Google Doc. Citations can be created for books, journal articles and websites. The student can search by the Book’s: Title, ISBN or Keywords; Journal Article’s: Title, Keywords, DOI; or a Website’s URL to generate the citation. In the current release there is no form to manually add a citation.
Enabling the Plugin
- Within a Google Doc, Go to the Add-Ons menu, then click Get Add-Ons.
- Search for and add “EasyBib Bibliography Creator.“
- Select your source type: Book, Journal Article, or Website
- Search for your source (Title, ISBN, Keyword, DOI, or URL) and select your source.
- Select your bibliography format (MLA, APA, Chicago).
- Click “Add Bibliography to Doc” to add the bibliography to your document.