Display your iOS screen on your Mac with OS X Yosemite
Easily capture video of your iPad or iPhone screen or simply display it with OS X Yosemite. Unlike Apple TV you will need to connect your iOS device to your Mac.
- Mac with OS X Yosemite
- iOS device with iOS 8+
- USB Cable
- Connect your iOS device to your Mac.
- Open the QuickTime Player app.
- Click ‘File’ then ‘New Movie Recording.’
- When the Movie Recording Window appears click the arrow, then select your device.
- Select your Microphone input.
- To begin recording, click the record button.
- To stop recording click stop and save the video.